The Lithuanian Mathematical Journal publishes high-quality original papers mainly in pure mathematics. This multidisciplinary quarterly journal provides mathematicians and researchers in other areas of science with a peer-reviewed forum for the exchange of vital ideas in the field of mathematics.
- probability theory and statistics
- differential equations (theory and numerical methods)
- number theory
- financial and actuarial mathematics, econometrics.
The journal features research papers from those whose work is related to the advances being made by Lithuanian mathematicians.
More information is available at the editors' website via the following link:
- Publishes high-quality original papers mainly in pure mathematics.
- Provides mathematicians and researchers in other areas of science with a peer-reviewed forum for the exchange of vital ideas in the field of mathematics.
- Features research papers from those whose work is related to the advances being made by Lithuanian mathematicians.
- Vygantas Paulauskas
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 0.413 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.444 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 8,440 (2019)
Exponential tail estimates in the law of ordinary logarithm (LOL) for triangular arrays of random variables
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- UGC-CARE List (India)