Editor's Choice Articles
Enjoy temporary free access to full-text articles.
The Editors-in-Chief of the Journal of Child and Family Studies acknowledge the quality of papers by choosing in each issue one article that is outstanding with respect to scientific quality and public-health relevance.
Volume 30 (2021)
- Hope as a Protective Factor: Relations to Adverse Childhood Experiences, Delinquency, and Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms (Free Access until December 31st, 2021)
- Risk Factors, Promotive Factors, and Gainful Activity in a Sample of Youth Engaged in Delinquent Behaviors (Free Access until December 31st, 2021)
- Associations among African American Parents’ Beliefs, Involvement, and Measures of School Readiness (Free Access until December 31st, 2021)
- Associations between Paid Paternity Leave and Parental Mental Health Across the Transition to Parenthood: Evidence from a Repeated-Measure Study of First-Time Parents in California (Free Access until December 31st, 2021)
- The Multiphase Optimization Strategy (MOST) in Child Maltreatment Prevention Research (Free access until November 30th)
- Effects of a Brief Parenting Intervention in Shelters for Mothers and Their Children Experiencing Homelessness (Free access until October 31st)
- Child Welfare Services Response to COVID-19: Addressing Face-to-Face Contacts (Free Access until September 30, 2021)
- Caregiver Strain, Social Support, and Mental Health Service Use Among Urban African American Mothers (Free Access until August 31, 2021)
- Longitudinal Associations Between Parental SES and Adolescent Health-Related Quality of Life Using Growth Curve Modeling (Free Access until July 31, 2021)