The Journal of Grid Computing explores an emerging technology that enables large-scale resource sharing problem solving within distributed, loosely coordinated groups sometimes termed "virtual organizations". Coverage includes protocols, security, scaling and more.
Although the advantages of this technology for classes of applications have been acknowledged, research in a variety of disciplines is needed to broaden the applicability and scope of the current body of knowledge. This journal fills the need, covering such topics as protocols, middleware, and services, security, discovery, sharing, scaling, and more.
Discussion extends to advanced technologies for collaborative work, information sharing and problem solving.
- Explores emerging technology that enables large-scale resource sharing problem solving within loosely coordinated groups sometimes termed "virtual organizations"
- Coverage includes protocols, security, scaling and more
- Discusses advanced technologies for collaborative work, information sharing and problem solving
- Peter Kacsuk,
- Tamas Kiss
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 2.095 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.872 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 106 days
- Submission to first decision
- 289 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 17,563 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Blockchain-Based Cache Poisoning Security Protection and Privacy-Aware Access Control in NDN Vehicular Edge Computing Networks
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
A Survey on the Computation Offloading Approaches in Mobile Edge/Cloud Computing Environment: A Stochastic-based Perspective
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
This Special Issue encourages submissions that address resource orchestration issues in the Cloud-to-Things landscape and propose experimental solutions, case studies, deployed systems and best practices in that field...
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
- WTI Frankfurt eG