Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds publishes articles, letters to the Editor, reviews, and minireviews on the synthesis, structure, reactivity, and biological activity of heterocyclic compounds including natural products. The journal covers investigations in heterocyclic chemistry taking place in scientific centers of all over the world, including extensively the scientific institutions in Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus.
Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds is a translation of the peer-reviewed Russian language journal Khimiya Geterotsiklicheskikh Soedinenii.
More information is available at the editor's website via the following link:
- The Journal discusses a wide range of topics, including fundamental aspects, physical and chemical properties, and new trends in the synthesis, structure and reactivity of heterocyclic compounds
- The Journal also draws attention to the practical application of heterocyclic compounds in the pharmacy and process chemistry
- The publications are of high interest both to the scientific and industrial societies
- 94% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- A.O. Terent'ev
- Publishing model
- Impact factor: 1.492 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.249 (2018)
- Acceptance to publication: 4 days
- Downloads: 106,590 (2018)