Applied Categorical Structures focuses on applications of results, techniques and ideas from category theory to mathematics, physics and computer science. These include the study of topological and algebraic categories, representation theory, algebraic geometry, homological and homotopical algebra, derived and triangulated categories, categorification of (geometric) invariants, categorical investigations in mathematical physics, higher category theory and applications, categorical investigations in functional analysis, in continuous order theory and in theoretical computer science. In addition, the journal also follows the development of emerging fields in which the application of categorical methods proves to be relevant.
Applied Categorical Structures publishes both carefully refereed research papers and survey papers. It promotes communication and increases the dissemination of new results and ideas among mathematicians and computer scientists who use categorical methods in their research.
- Applied Categorical Structures focuses on applications of results, techniques and ideas from category theory to mathematics, physics and computer science.
- Follows the development of emerging fields in which the application of categorical methods proves to be relevant.
- Publishes both carefully refereed research papers and survey papers.
- Maria Manuel Clementino
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 0.552 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.627 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 115 days
- Submission to first decision
- 290 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 9,066 (2019)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- UGC-CARE List (India)