The double-blind peer reviewed Journal International Economics and Economic Policy focuses on contributions that are relevant to economic policy, publishing both theoretical and empirical papers. In particular, the journal focuses on comparative economic policy; international political economy, including international organizations and policy cooperation; monetary and real/technological dynamics in open economies; globalization and regional integration; trade; migration; international investment; internet commerce; and regulation.
This journal features contributions from the economic policy community and serves as a forum for dialogue and exchange between academics and policymakers.Officially cited as: Int Econ Econ Policy
- Focuses on contributions that are relevant to economic policy
- Publishes both theoretical and empirical papers
- Serves as a forum for dialogue and exchange between academics and policymakers
- Double-blind peer reviewed
- Ansgar Belke,
- Christian Richter,
- Paul Welfens,
- Holger C. Wolf
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 30 days
- Acceptance to publication: 21 days
- Downloads: 47,379 (2018)