As of 2020 the journal will be published Open Access.
Intereconomics publishes papers dealing with economic and social policy issues in Europe. The journal consists of editorial, forum, and article sections. The editorial section contains brief comments on current questions of economic policy in Europe or affecting Europe. In the forum section, researchers, politicians, and employer association and trade union representatives voice their opinions on select current economic policy problems affecting Europe. Lastly, the articles section deals with economic policy issues and trends in Europe.
Officially cited as: Intereconomics
- Investigates economic and social policy issues in Europe
- Offers brief comments on current questions of economic policy in Europe
- Features varying opinions and perspectives on select current economic policy problems
- As of 2020: All articles published open access; publication costs are covered by the Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (zbw)
Open Access: The articles are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without registration barriers.
Authors do not need to pay any article-processing charges.
In case you interested in print copies, please contact email@example.com.
Authors of articles published in Intereconomics retain the copyright of their articles and are free to reproduce and disseminate their work (for further details, see the copyright and license agreement). All articles published are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, sharing, adaptation, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The images or other third party material in this article are included in the article’s Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the article’s Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder. (see: https://www.springeropen.com/about/open-access.
- Christian Breuer
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief
- Ekaterina Sprenger
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 42,315 (2019)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- CAB Abstracts
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Military Database
- ProQuest PAIS International (Module)
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Politics Collection
- ProQuest SIRS
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)