Under the direction of the Institute for Informatics and Telematics in Pisa, Calcolo publishes original contributions on numerical analysis and its applications, and on the theory of computation.
The main focus of the journal is on numerical linear algebra, approximation theory and its applications, numerical solutions of differential and integral equations, computational complexity, algorithmics, mathematical aspects of computer science, and optimization theory.
Calcolo contains expository papers which introduce emerging topics as well as a abstracts of PhD theses, news and reports from conferences, and book reviews.
- Under the direction of the Institute for Informatics and Telematics in Pisa.
- Publishes original contributions on numerical analysis and its applications, and on the theory of computation.
- Contains expository papers which introduce emerging topics as well as a Report section with abstracts of PhD theses, news and reports from conferences, and book reviews.
- Managing Editor
- Paola Favati
- Michele Benzi,
- Dario A. Bini,
- Bruno Codenotti,
- Nicola Guglielmi
- Franco Brezzi
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 1.521 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 1.941 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 70 days
- Submission to first decision
- 273 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 20,788 (2019)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ACM Digital Library
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Engineering Source
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Computer Science
- ProQuest Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Mechanical and Transportation Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Science Database
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- UGC-CARE List (India)