Vietnam Journal of Mathematics was originally founded in 1973 by the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology and the Vietnam Mathematical Society. Published by Springer from 1997 to 2005 and since 2013, this quarterly journal is open to contributions from researchers from all over the world, where all submitted articles are peer-reviewed by experts worldwide. It aims to publish high-quality original research papers and review articles in all active areas of pure and applied mathematics.
- Presents original high level research in pure and applied mathematics to the global scientific community
- Publishes works by authors from diverse backgrounds.
- Hoang Xuan Phu
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief
- Pham Ky Anh,
- Le Tuan Hoa
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 58 days
- Submission to first decision
- 298 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 16,781 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
The following papers published in Vietnam Journal of Mathematics were marked as “Editors' choice” on the basis of review comments.
Free to read via SharedIt.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- EBSCO Science & Technology Collection
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon