Article tracking is available for corresponding authors of a large range of Springer journals. It will guide you through the 7 stages from the moment your article has been accepted until it is published in print. Every step is described and will let you know whether action on your part is required.
Please log in to your personal springer.com account to start tracking your new articles!
When action on your part is required (i.e. transfer of copyright), this will also be announced by e-mail.
- Confirmation of receipt
- Article proofs sent to author
- Corrected proofs returned by author
- Online First – Article available online
- Journal Issue available online
- Article published (in print)