SpringerBriefs are concise summaries of cutting-edge research and practical applications across a wide spectrum of fields.
Featuring compact volumes of 50 to 125 pages, each series covers a range of professional and academic topics.
Briefs have a quick turnaround time and will be available as eBooks and MyCopy editions. Print editions have a softcover binding.
Typical SpringerBriefs might include:
- A timely report of state-of-the art analytical techniques
- A bridge between new research results published in journal articles and a contextual literature review
- A snapshot of a hot or emerging topic
- An in-depth case study or clinical example
- A presentation of core concepts that students must understand in order to make independent contributions
- Present your ideas and allow readers to absorb them with minimal time investment
- Published as part of Springer’s eBook collections, with millions of users worldwide
- Also available for individual print and electronic purchase
- Briefs are characterized by fast, global electronic dissemination, standard publishing contracts, easy-to-use manuscript preparation guidelines, and expedited production schedules. We aim for publication 8-12 weeks after acceptance.
- Both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts are considered for publication in this series. Projects will be submitted to editorial review by series editors, editorial advisory boards, and/or publishing editors, at the discretion of each publishing unit.