Adis Rapid+ journals
A unique portfolio of internationally peer-reviewed, therapy-area focused journals covering drugs, devices and other therapeutic or diagnostic interventions. Adis Rapid+ Journals are dedicated to rapid and fully open access publication of clinically relevant research, accepting original research, reviews, case reports and short communications.
Adis Rapid+ Journals offer publication in 4-6 weeks with enhanced features such as slide decks, animations, videos and interactive learning resources to facilitate reader understanding. The portfolio features a complete author concierge service from pre-submission to online publication to ensure a timely, personalized and responsive service.
- Rapid publication: Peer review in 2 weeks, acceptance to online publication in 3-4 weeks. Please note that our rapid turnaround times are not at the expense of a thorough peer review, but rather a compressed in-house production time post review.
- Bulleted summary slide: Accompanies every article online to encourage access to a wider readership.
- Enhanced article options: Videos, slide decks, animations, interactive learning resources. All are peer reviewed to the same high standard as the paper. Full disclosures are included on every enhanced feature.
- Personal service for all authors: All manuscripts are assigned a personal contact on submission. Every article receives a technical edit from our team of editors, to ensure a consistent, data-accurate finished product.
- Open access opportunities: This ensures increased visibility. Your article is freely available to everyone, everywhere.
Titles offering this service include:
- Advances in Therapy
- Biologics in Therapy
- Cardiology and Therapy
- Dermatology and Therapy
- Diabetes Therapy
- Infectious Diseases and Therapy
- Neurology and Therapy
- Ophthalmology and Therapy
- Oncology and Therapy
- Pain and Therapy
- Rheumatology and Therapy
Publication fees vary according to journal. Please contact us for more information.