Publishing in Springer Computer Proceedings
High-Performance Embedded Architectures and Compilers
The LNCS Transactions on HiPEAC aims at timely dissemination of research contributions in computer architecture and compilation methods for high-performance and embedded computer systems.
Recognizing the convergence of embedded and general-purpose computer systems, this LNCS Transactions publishes original research on systems targeted at specific computing tasks as well as systems with broad application bases.
The scope of this publication therefore covers all aspects of computer architecture and code generation and compiler optimization methods which are of interest to researchers and practitioners designing future embedded systems.
Per Stenström, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Koen De Bosschere, Ghent University, Belgium
- Michael O'Boyle, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Jose Duato, UPV, Spain
- Georgi Gaydadjiev, University of Delft, The Netherlands
- Manolis Katevenis, FORTH, Greece
- Antonio Prete, University of Pisa, Italy
- André Seznec, IRISA, France
- Olivier Temam, INRIA, France
- Theo Ungerer, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Mateo Valero, UPC, Spain
Issues and Submissions
The LNCS Transactions on HiPEAC will have four issues per year of which about half of them focus on specific themes or topic areas – special issues. Prospective guest editors are welcome to propose themes for special issues.
The review process is managed by an editorial board of leading experts in the areas covered by the journal.