Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2016 – Congratulations!
On October 3, the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 2016 was awarded to Yoshinori Ohsumi "for his discoveries of mechanisms for autophagy."
See what the Nobel Prize winners have published with Springer!
Read journal articles by Yoshinori Ohsumi for free
All articles have been made freely available until December 12th.
- The NMR structure of the autophagy-related protein Atg8
- OsATG10b, an autophagosome component, is needed for cell survival against oxidative stresses in rice
- Mutational analysis of Vam4/Ypt7p function in the vacuolar biogenesis and morphogenesis in the yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Genetic study of the role of calcium ions in the cell division cycle of Saccharomyces cerevisiae: A calcium-dependent mutant and its trifluoperazine-dependent pseudorevertants
Book chapters by Yoshinori Ohsumi
- SDS-PAGE Techniques to Study Ubiquitin-Like Conjugation Systems in Yeast Autophagy
- Visualization of Rubisco-Containing Bodies Derived from Chloroplasts in Living Cells of Arabidopsis
- Autophagy in Yeast: ATOR-Mediated Response to Nutrient Starvation
- Physiological functions of vacuoles in yeast: Mechanism of sequestration of metabolites and proteins into vacuoles
- Purification and Properties of α-Mannosidase from Vacuolar Membranes of Yeast Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Structure and Function of the Subunits of the Vacuolar Membrane H+-ATPase of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- The H+-Translocating ATPase in Vacuolar Membranes of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae