Nobel Prize in Physics 2016 – Congratulations!
On October 4, the The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences announced the Nobel Prize in Physics 2016.
One half was awarded to David J. Thouless and the other half to F. Duncan M. Haldane and J. Michael Kosterlitz "for theoretical discoveries of topological phase transitions and topological phases of matter”.
See what the Nobel Prize winners have published with Springer!
Read journal articles by the Nobel Prize Winners for free
All articles have been made freely available until December 12th.
Article by F. Duncan M. Haldane
Articles by J. Michael Kosterlitz
- Scaling exponents for kinetic roughening in higher dimensions
- The generalN-point vertex in a dual model
Books chapters by the Nobel Prize Winners
Chapters by David J. Thouless
Chapters by J. Michael Kosterlitz
- Numerical Study of a Random Gauge XY Model
- A New Numerical Method to Study Phase Transitions
- Theory of Phase Transitions on H/W(110) and H/Mo(110) Systems
- Melting in Two Dimensions
- Ordering in Two Dimensions