Publishing in Springer Computer Proceedings
Open Access Publishing in Springer Computer Proceedings
Open access proceedings papers benefit from all of the usual advantages available to Springer's computer science proceedings.
- All proceedings are available electronically in PDF, EPUB and HTML formats through our digital library SpringerLink
- Printed books can be ordered from springer.com, your local bookseller, Amazon, and many more outlets.
- All proceedings are submitted to the main indexing services such as Scopus, ISI Web of Science, EI Engineering, DBLP and Google Scholar
- Around nine weeks are needed for the entire publication process
Open access publishing in Springer computer proceedings
As with all Springer computer science publications, open access proceedings volumes are available as PDFs and in full-text HTML, as EPUBs.
There are two open access options available for open access publishing in computer science proceedings
- Individual open access papers in a regular volume (open choice)
- Entire open access volumes
Authors interested in open access for their papers (open chpice) should inform their conference contact as soon as possible. The conference contact should compile a list for Springer of open access papers (open choice), collect all of the CC BY Consent to Publish forms, and make sure that the authors are aware of the open access fees. Please refer to the authors' guidelines or the editors' guidelines for further details.
More information about open access publishing at Springer
View a list of all SpringerOpen books
Open access funding
Find out about available funding from institutions and funders worldwide.
CC BY Consent to Publish form
Click to download the CC BY Consent to Publish form.
The table below shows you the open access fees for contributions to be published in one of the following series or subseries: Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI), Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP), Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS), Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering (LNICST), and IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology (IFIP AICT), formerly known as the IFIP Series.
LNCS, LNAI, CCIS, LNBIP
LNICST, IFIP-LNCS, IFIP-AICT
Minimum fee for an open access volume: 5,000 €.
A 15% discount is available to authors/editors of open access conference proceedings affiliated with one of the following institutions: http://www.springeropen.com/about/membership/members.
All prices are net prices.
Prices are subject to change.
Featured open access papers
- A Quality Assessment Framework for Large Datasets of Container-Trips Information
- CERN Analysis Preservation: A Novel Digital Library Service to Enable Reusable and Reproducible Research
- Social Facilitation Due to Online Inter-classrooms Tournaments
- How to Attract Students’ Visual Attention
- Does Taking a MOOC as a Complement for Remedial Courses Have an Effect on My Learning Outcomes? A Pilot Study on Calculus
- User Motivation and Technology Acceptance in Online Learning Environments
- A Value Model for MOOCs
- Enhancing Public Speaking Skills - An Evaluation of the Presentation Trainer in the Wild
- Nurturing Communities of Inquiry: A Formative Study of the DojoIBL Platform
- The Booth: Bringing Out the Super Hero in You
- The Blockchain and Kudos: A Distributed System for Educational Record, Reputation and Reward
- MOOC Design Workshop: Educational Innovation with Empathy and Intent
- Measuring User Comprehension of Inference Rules in Euler Diagrams
- Minimizing Clutter Using Absence in