Instructional Design for Learning
Authors: Seel, N.M., Lehmann, Th., Blumschein, P., Podolskiy, O.A.Free Preview
- The textbook Instructional Design for Learning provides various information about the science of designing effective instruction.
- The textbook Instructional Design for Learning allows you to understand how human learning works and how to elicit the best out of your learners.
- The textbook Instructional Design for Learning presents both empirical findings on the processes involved in educational planning as well as scaffolds for the practice of instructional design.
- This textbook integrates models of Instructional Design and Technology that provide assistance for the design and development traditional classroom instruction as well as for modern technology- and web-based learning environments.
Buy this book
- eBook $49.99
price for USA in USD
- ISBN 978-94-6300-941-6
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
This textbook on Instructional Design for Learning is a must for all education and teaching students and specialists. It provides a comprehensive overview about the theoretical foundations of the various models of Instructional Design and Technology from its very beginning to the most recent approaches. It elaborates Instructional Design (ID) as a science of educational planning. The book expands on this general understanding of ID and presents an up-to-date perspective on the theories and models for the creation of detailed and precise blueprints for effective instruction. It integrates different theoretical aspects and practical approaches, such as conceptual ID models, technology-based ID, and research-based ID. In doing so, this book takes a multi-perspective view on the questions that are central for professional ID: How to analyze the relevant characteristics of the learner and the environment? How to create precise goals and adequate instruments of assessment? How to design classroom and technology-supported learning environments? How to ensure effective teaching and learning by employing formative and summative evaluation? Furthermore, this book presents empirical findings on the processes that enable effective instructional designing. Finally, this book demonstrates two different fields of application by addressing ID for teaching and learning at secondary schools and colleges, as well as for higher education.
- Table of contents (5 chapters)
What is Instructional Design?
The Practice of Instructional Design
Models of Instructional Design
Research-Based Instructional Design
Fields of Application
Table of contents (5 chapters)
Recommended for you
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Instructional Design for Learning
- Book Subtitle
- Theoretical Foundations
- Norbert M. Seel
- Thomas Lehmann
- Patrick Blumschein
- Oleg A. Podolskiy
- Sense Publishers
- Copyright Holder
- SensePublishers-Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- CCXLVI, 8
*immediately available upon purchase as print book shipments may be delayed due to the COVID-19 crisis. ebook access is temporary and does not include ownership of the ebook. Only valid for books with an ebook version. Springer Reference Works are not included.