Information Theory, Statistical Decision Functions, Random Processes
Transactions of the Eleventh Prague Conference 1990 (Volume A + B)
Authors: Kubík, Stanislav, Vísek, J.A.
Buy this book
- Hardcover $729.00
price for USA in USD
- ISBN 978-0-7923-1120-1
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Usually dispatched within 3 to 5 business days.
- About this book
The Eleventh Prague Conference on Information Theory, Statistical Decision Functions and Random Processes was held at Prague, Czechoslovakia, August 26-31, 1990, continuing the tradition of (roughly) four-yearly conferences which began in 1957. These proceedings, which appear as two volumes, contain 14 invited papers and more than 60 of the contributed papers presented at the conference.
The authors include many leading specialists in areas such as statistics, probability theory, artificial intelligence, information theory and related subjects which involve the modelling of uncertainty of observed data.
These two volumes will be of interest to those working in the areas of statistics, artificial intelligence, game theory, computer science, information theory and expert systems.
Recommended for you
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Information Theory, Statistical Decision Functions, Random Processes
- Book Subtitle
- Transactions of the Eleventh Prague Conference 1990 (Volume A + B)
- Stanislav Kubík
- J.A. Vísek
- Series Title
- Transactions of the Prague Conferences on Information Theory
- Series Volume
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Hardcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages