Encyclopedia of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics
Editors: Li, Dongqing (Ed.)
- Features entries organized around four types: fundamentals, theoretical models and simulation, experimental studies and techniques, applications and devices
- Collects the work of an International Editorial Board and over 250 experts in microfluidics and nanofluidics who deliver relevant and comprehensive information
- Presents clearly structured essays with extensive cross-references
- Offers a concise review of research to date on topics such as surface electrokinetics and coverage of many new key results and applications such as PCR Lab-on-chip
Buy this book
- eReference $1,299.00
price for USA in USD
- ISBN 978-0-387-48998-8
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Immediate ebook access, if available*, with your print order
- About this book
Covering all aspects of transport phenomena on the nano- and micro-scale, Springer’s Encyclopedia of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics includes over 750 entries in three alphabetically-arranged volumes including the most up-to-date research, insights, and applied techniques across all areas. Specifically, subjects covered in this comprehensive Springer Reference include electrical double-layers, optofluidics, DNC lab-on-a-chip, nanosensors, and more.
Please note that this publication is available as print only OR online only OR print + online set. Save 75% of the online list price when purchasing the bundle.
Recommended for you
*immediately available upon purchase as print book shipments may be delayed due to the COVID-19 crisis. ebook access is temporary and does not include ownership of the ebook. Only valid for books with an ebook version. Springer Reference Works and instructor copies are not included.