Final check & submission
Before submission, all parts of the book should be checked.
- Check the table of contents to ensure that part, chapter and heading numbering are in the correct sequence, and update the chapter titles and subheadings if necessary.
- Save each chapter or contribution, including the accompanying references, figure legends, and tables in a separate file in the original file format and give each file your name and the chapter number (e.g. Myers-Chap1).
- Save the original figure files separately and name them with your name, the chapter, and figure number (e.g. Myers-Fig1.1).
- Ensure the text and figures of your manuscript are complete and final, and that the manuscript does not exceed the agreed-upon length.
- Please ensure all third-party permissions have been obtained.
- For contributed volumes, ensure that all authors have signed their Consent to Publish form. Attach all forms in a separate folder.
Submit your manuscript directly using our online book manuscript submission tool or via FTP. Please contact your publishing editor for your access details.
Your submission should include:
- Original source files (Word, LaTeX)
- A PDF file of your manuscript with all fonts embedded that can be used as a reference. This is especially important if the text or figures contain special characters or unusual fonts. Please check the PDF to ensure that the text appears as it should.
All the details mentioned are included our downloadable checklist.