Selected Methods of Planning Analysis
Authors: Wang, Xinhao, vom Hofe, Rainer
- Theoretical background for different research methods
- Use of Geographic Information System
- Integrated approach to planning analyses
- ISBN 978-981-15-2826-2
- ウォーターマーク付、 DRMフリー
- ハードカバー 約 ￥11,933
価格の適用国: Japan (日本円価格は個人のお客様のみ有効) (小計)
- 予定日： June 5, 2020
- ISBN 978-981-15-2825-5
This textbook introduces fundamental methods related to planning assessment and impact analysis, which aid planners in answering the following crucial questions:
· “Who are the people living here?” (demographic analysis);
· “In what activities are people involved?” (economic analysis);
· “Where in the region do these activities occur?” (land use analysis);
· “How are people and their various human activities connected spatially?” (transportation analysis).
Dr. Wang is a Professor of Planning in the School of Planning, University of Cincinnati. He holds a Ph.D. in City and Regional Planning from the University of Pennsylvania, a Master of Community Planning from the University of Rhode Island, a Master of Science in Geo-Sciences and a Bachelor of Science in Geography from Peking University, Beijing, China. He teaches courses in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), environmental planning, statistics, and planning research methods. His research interests are in the areas of environmental planning and GIS application in planning.
Dr. vom Hofe is an Professor of Economic Development in the School of Planning at the University of Cincinnati. He received his Ph.D. and his Masters in Regional Science from Cornell University. Additionally, Dr. vom Hofe holds a Diplom Ingenieur (FH) in Agriculture from the Fachhochschule Weihenstephan, Germany. His teaching includes courses in economic development, policy analysis for regional development, statistics, planning methods, and public finance. His research is devoted to the applicability of quantitative methods in planning, particularly for economic analysis.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Selected Methods of Planning Analysis
- Xinhao Wang
- Rainer vom Hofe
- Springer Singapore
- Copyright Holder
- Tsinghua University Press and Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd.
- イーブック ISBN
- ハードカバー ISBN
- Edition Number
- Additional Information
- Jointly published with Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, China