Knowledge, Proof and Dynamics
The Fourth Asian Workshop on Philosophical Logic
Editors: Liu, Fenrong, Ono, Hiroakira, Yu, Junhua (Eds.)
- Includes a collection of papers presented at the AWPL, reflecting the latest logic research
- Discusses active areas of interest in the fields of logic
- Covers both model semantical and proof theoretical approaches to dealing with logical problems
- ISBN 978-981-15-2221-5
- ウォーターマーク付、 DRMフリー
- ハードカバー 約 ￥21,059
価格の適用国: Japan (日本円価格は個人のお客様のみ有効) (小計)
- 予定日： May 18, 2020
- ISBN 978-981-15-2220-8
This volume gathers selected papers presented at the Fourth Asian Workshop of Philosophical Logic, held in Beijing in October 2018. The contributions cover a wide variety of topics in modal logic (epistemic logic, temporal logic and dynamic logic), proof theory, algebraic logic, game logics, and philosophical foundations of logic. They also reflect the interdisciplinary nature of logic – a subject that has been studied in fields as diverse as philosophy, linguistics, mathematics, computer science and artificial intelligence. More specifically. The book also presents the latest developments in logic both in Asia and beyond.
Fenrong Liu, Distinguished Changjiang professor, Department of Philosophy, Tsinghua University, China. She is known by her works in preference dynamics and social epistemic logics, with numerous high quality publications in these areas.
Hiroakira Ono, Emeritus professor, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan. He has been working in nonclassical logic, in particular, substructural logics and superintuitionistic logics, using both proof-theoretic and algebraic methods.
Junhua Yu has been working in (structural) proof theory and its applications in constructive semantics, neighborhood logics, and logics with fixed-points.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Knowledge, Proof and Dynamics
- Book Subtitle
- The Fourth Asian Workshop on Philosophical Logic
- Fenrong Liu
- Hiroakira Ono
- Junhua Yu
- Series Title
- Logic in Asia: Studia Logica Library
- Springer Singapore
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd.
- イーブック ISBN
- ハードカバー ISBN
- Series ISSN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- IX, 221
- Number of Illustrations
- 26 b/w illustrations, 16 illustrations in colour