Promotion tools and tips for authors and editors
To effectively spread the news about your research, it will be important to become an active and trusted member of the online communities that may be influential in helping to promote your publications.
Social networks can be beneficial to authors and editors in a variety of ways:
- By connecting you with like-minded people and communities
- By promoting you, your organization, your books, chapters or articles
- They are helping you shape your reputation.
- Personal websites, social media, forums and blogs have allowed for wider discovery of your content (by search engines such as Google).
- When mentioning your book on social media, be sure to include the book's title and either its ISBN, its DOI or a link to your book on link.springer.com.