Specializing in mathematical economic theory, Journal of Economics focuses on microeconomic theory while also publishing papers on macroeconomic topics as well as econometric case studies of general interest.
Regular supplementary volumes are devoted to topics of central importance to both modern theoretical research and present economic reality.
Fields of interest: applied economic theory and its empirical testing.
Officially cited as: J Econ
- Addresses mathematical economic theory, with an emphasis on microeconomics
- Publishes papers on macroeconomic topics and econometric case studies of general interest
- Features regular supplementary volumes covering topics in both modern theoretical research and present economic realities
- Managing Editor
- Giacomo Corneo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.141 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 1.240 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 27 days
- Submission to first decision
- 45,108 (2018)