This international English-language journal offers an interdisciplinary forum for the scientific exchange between research and hospital. Coverage includes surveys and original papers on diagnostics and therapy. In addition to classic orthopedic traumatology all related fields are considered: critical care medicine, neurotraumatology, new materials, tissue engineering, and more.
The European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery is the official publication of the European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery (ESTES).
Incorporating the International Journal of Disaster Medicine.
Why publish with us
- As the official journal of the European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery, we are an integral part of an active global community of leading researchers and clinicians in our field.
- We are an interdisciplinary forum for scientific exchange, and we welcome original contributions and review articles from across all related disciplines.
- We ensure that your article can be easily discovered, accessed, understood, used, and shared, maximising your impact as an author and acting as a springboard for further discovery.
- Ingo Marzi
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 3.693 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 3.088 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 40 days
- Submission to first decision
- 107 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 302,603 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Validation of the Emergency Surgery Score (ESS) in a Greek patient population: a prospective bi-institutional cohort study
Authors (first, second and last of 10)
Long-term sensibility outcomes of secondary digital nerve reconstruction with sural nerve autografts: a retrospective study
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Please submit your articles to European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery using the Editorial Manager page:
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)