This international English-language journal offers an interdisciplinary forum for the scientific exchange between research and hospital. Coverage includes surveys and original papers on diagnostics and therapy. In addition to classic orthopedic traumatology all related fields are considered: critical care medicine, neurotraumatology, new materials, tissue engineering, and more.
The European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery is the official publication of the European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery (ESTES).
Incorporating the International Journal of Disaster Medicine.
Why publish with us
- As the official journal of the European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery, we are an integral part of an active global community of leading researchers and clinicians in our field.
- We are an interdisciplinary forum for scientific exchange, and we welcome original contributions and review articles from across all related disciplines.
- We ensure that your article can be easily discovered, accessed, understood, used, and shared, maximising your impact as an author and acting as a springboard for further discovery.
- Ingo Marzi
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 3.693 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 3.088 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 40 days
- Submission to first decision
- 107 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 302,603 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Association between the time to definitive care and trauma patient outcomes: every minute in the golden hour matters
Authors (first, second and last of 13)
Using blood glucose and lactate levels for early detection of venous congestion following a free flap procedure for lower extremity open fractures
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Evaluation of urinary extravasation after non-operative management of traumatic renal injury: a multi-center retrospective study
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)