Clinical Neuroradiology provides current information, original contributions, and reviews in the field of neuroradiology. An interdisciplinary approach is accomplished by diagnostic and therapeutic contributions related to associated subjects.
The international coverage and relevance of the journal is underlined by its being the official journal of the German, Swiss, and Austrian Societies of Neuroradiology.
Why publish with us
- As the official journal of the German, Swiss, and Austrian Societies of Neuroradiology, we are an integral part of an active community of leading researchers and clinicians in our field.
- We are an interdisciplinary forum for scientific exchange, and we welcome original contributions, review articles and correspondences across both diagnostic and interventional disciplines.
- We provide high levels of author satisfaction, with 97% of our published authors reporting that they would definitely or probably publish with us again.
- Laszlo Solymosi
- Martin Bendszus,
- Jens Fiehler,
- Elke Ruth Gizewski,
- Timo Krings,
- Thomas Liebig,
- Gerhard Schroth,
- Horst Urbach,
- Claus Zimmer
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 3.649 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 3.175 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
- 30 days
- Submission to first decision
- 109 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 106,991 (2020)
Endovascular Recanalization of Tandem Internal Carotid Occlusions Using the Balloon-assisted Tracking Technique.
Authors (first, second and last of 12)
Assessment of Artificial Intelligence Automatic Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Delineation Tool for Clinical Use
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Please submit your articles to Clinical Neuroradiology using the Editorial Manager page:
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)