Aims and scope
Computing publishes original papers, short communications and surveys on all fields of computing. The contributions should be written in English and may be of theoretical or applied nature, the essential criteria are computational relevance and systematic foundation of results.
- autonomic, adaptive, dependable computing
- parallel computing
- services computing and cloud computing
- green computing
- internet computing
- business process computing
- software evolution and mining
- architectural concepts for systems
- network science, social networks, collective intelligence
Authors are requested to use their professional/institutional email address. Submissions using a private email address will be sent back.
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more