Surgery Today is the official journal of the Japan Surgical Society. The main purpose of the journal is to provide a place for the publication of high-quality papers documenting recent advances and new developments in all fields of surgery, both clinical and experimental. The journal welcomes original papers, review articles, and short communications, as well as short technical reports("How to do it").
The "How to do it" section will includes short articles on methods or techniques recommended for practical surgery. Papers submitted to the journal are reviewed by an international editorial board. Field of interest: All fields of surgery.
- Offers reviewed papers documenting recent advances and new developments in all fields of surgery
- Includes quality review articles and short "How to" technical reports
- Official journal of the Japan Surgical Society
- Michiaki Unno
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.077 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 1.622 (2018)
- Acceptance to publication: 7 days
- Downloads: 150,298 (2018)