The Bulletin of the Brazilian Mathematical Society was relaunched in 1989 in a new edition and international editorial board. This journal publishes high quality papers in mathematics.
This journal was partially supported by a CNPq/CAPES grant until 2016 (Volume 47).
- Marcelo Viana
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.500 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.602 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 40 days
- Acceptance to publication: 170 days
- Downloads: 14,332 (2018)