Neural Computing & Applications is an international journal which publishes original research and other information in the field of practical applications of neural computing and related techniques such as genetic algorithms, fuzzy logic and neuro-fuzzy systems.
All items relevant to building practical systems are within its scope, including but not limited to:
- adaptive computing
- applicable neural networks theory
- applied statistics
- artificial intelligence
- case histories of innovative applications
- fuzzy logic
- genetic algorithms
- hardware implementations
- hybrid intelligent systems
- intelligent agents
- intelligent control systems
- intelligent diagnostics
- intelligent forecasting
- machine learning
- neural networks
- neuro-fuzzy systems
- pattern recognition
- performance measures
- self-learning systems
- software simulations
- supervised and unsupervised learning methods
system engineering and integration
Featured contributions fall into several categories: Original Articles, Review Articles, Book Reviews, and Announcements.
The Original Articles will be high-quality contributions, representing new and significant research, developments or applications of practical use and value. They will be reviewed by at least two referees.
For all queries relating to papers after submission, please contact the Journal Editorial Office via “contact us” at Editorial Manager.
- Publishes original research and other information in practical applications of neural computing and related techniques
- Presents new and significant research, developments and applications of practical use and value
- Covers all items relevant to building practical systems
- Contains original articles, review articles, book reviews and announcements
- 95% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- John MacIntyre
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 4.664 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.570 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 99 days
- Acceptance to publication: 12 days
- Downloads: 394,019 (2018)