Soft Computing is dedicated to system solutions based on soft computing techniques. It provides rapid dissemination of important results in soft computing technologies, a fusion of research in evolutionary algorithms and genetic programming, neural science and neural net systems, fuzzy set theory and fuzzy systems, and chaos theory and chaotic systems.
Soft Computing encourages the integration of soft computing techniques and tools into both everyday and advanced applications. By linking the ideas and techniques of soft computing with other disciplines, the journal serves as a unifying platform that fosters comparisons, extensions, and new applications. As a result, the journal is an international forum for all scientists and engineers engaged in research and development in this fast growing field.
Indexed by Science Citation Index, Inspec, Compendex, DBLP, Computer Science Index, Current Abstracts, Current Contents, EBSCO host, IngentConnect, MetaPress, Springerlink, OCLC, SCOPUS, Ulrich´s, Zentralblatt Math
- Provides rapid dissemination of important results in soft computing technologies
- Encourages the integration of soft computing techniques and tools into both everyday and advanced applications
- Connects the ideas and techniques of soft computing with other disciplines
- 94% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Antonio Di Nola
- Submission to first decision: 163 days
- Acceptance to publication: 12 days
- Downloads: 307,117 (2018)
- Impact factor: 2.784 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.600 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?