Why publish with us
- Published since 1987, we are a highly ranked and well-renowned journal published in partnership with the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons [SAGES] and European Association for Endoscopic Surgery [EAES].
- We offer a forum for the discussion of surgical practice focusing on the gastrointestinal tract, endoscopy as applied to surgery, and the spectrum of other innovative interventional surgical techniques.
- Our renowned editorial team offers expert early guidance for researchers, and we provide high visibility for your publication through the societies, libraries and social media.
- Through Springer Compact agreements, authors from participating institutions can publish Open Choice at no cost to the authors.
- We provide high levels of author satisfaction, with 100% of our published authors reporting that they would definitely or probably publish with us again.
- George B. Hanna,
- Mark A. Talamini
- Coordinating Editor
- Mark A. Talamini
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 3.149 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 3.239 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 72 days
- Submission to first decision
- 147 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 1,118,470 (2020)
A systematic scoping review of the initial experience with laparoscopic radical antegrade modular pancreatosplenectomy for pancreatic malignancy
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Recent articles from Surgical Endoscopy you may have missed, but are worth catching.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO CINAHL
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO STM Source
- Google Scholar
- INIS Atomindex
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Database
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)