Discrete & Computational Geometry (DCG) is an international journal of mathematics and computer science, covering a broad range of topics in which geometry plays a fundamental role.
It publishes geometric papers on such topics as
- polytopes, spatial subdivision, packing, covering, and tiling, configurations and arrangements, and geometric graphs;
- geometric algorithms and their complexity, convex hulls, Voronoi diagrams, Delaunay triangulation, and range searching;
- solid modeling, computer graphics, image processing, pattern recognition, and motion planning;
- computational topology, discrete differential geometry, geometric probability, and real algebraic geometry.
The journal also accepts papers with a distinct geometric flavor in such areas as graph theory, mathematical programming, combinatorial optimization, algebraic geometry, geometry of numbers, crystallography, data analysis, machine learning, and robotics.
The journal also encourages additional material such as short videos, animated graphics, and similar electronic supplementary material.100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Kenneth L. Clarkson,
- János Pach
- Founding Editors
- Jacob E. Goodman,
- Richard Pollack
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 0.741 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 0.827 (2018)
- Five year impact factor
- 168 days
- Submission to first decision
- 27 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 99,013 (2018)