Discover Internet of Things is part of the Discover journal series committed to providing a streamlined submission process, rapid review and publication, and a high level of author service at every stage. It is an open access, community-focussed journal publishing research from across all fields relevant to the Internet of Things (IOT), providing cutting-edge and state-of-art research findings to researchers, academicians, students, and engineers.
- We welcome research from across all fields relevant to IOT, addressing social, environmental and technological challenges worldwide.
- Our streamlined submission process ensures a swift turnaround time to publish your research rapidly while maintaining the highest peer-review standards.
- As a fully open access journal, we ensure that your research is highly discoverable and instantly available globally to everyone.
- We provide you with an excellent support service at every stage to guide you through the whole submission, review and publication process.
- The Discover journals uphold the ethical standards for research and publication as defined by COPE, and support authors in adhering to these throughout the peer-review process.
- Ishfaq Ahmad
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about publishing OA with us
Learn more about our Editor-in-Chief