- We welcome research from across all fields relevant to water - not only as a resource, but also the impact of society on water.
- Our streamlined submission process ensures a swift turnaround time to publish your research rapidly while maintaining the highest peer-review standards.
- As a fully open access journal, we ensure that your research is highly discoverable and instantly available globally to everyone.
- We provide you with an excellent support service at every stage to guide you through the whole submission, review and publication process.
- The Discover journals uphold the ethical standards for research and publication as defined by COPE, and support authors in adhering to these throughout the peer-review process.
- James LaMoreaux
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about publishing OA with us
Learn more about our Editor-in-Chief
All articles published by Discover Water are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers.
Looking to publish in a Discover journal? Springer Nature provides interactive tutorials to help you as an author write the best article possible by providing points to consider, from your background reading and study design to manuscript structuring and figure preparation. Find out more.
In Review, a new preprint service brought to you by Research Square, is available on Discover Water. By opting in to this service, you will be able to:
- Showcase your work to funders and others with a citable preprint while it is under review
- Track the status of your manuscript through the peer review process on a more granular level
- Benefit from early sharing, such as more collaboration opportunities and earlier citations.