- We welcome research from across all fields relevant to water - not only as a resource, but also the impact of society on water.
- Our streamlined submission process ensures a swift turnaround time to publish your research rapidly while maintaining the highest peer-review standards.
- As a fully open access journal, we ensure that your research is highly discoverable and instantly available globally to everyone.
- We provide you with an excellent support service at every stage to guide you through the whole submission, review and publication process.
- The Discover journals uphold the ethical standards for research and publication as defined by COPE, and support authors in adhering to these throughout the peer-review process.
- James LaMoreaux
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about publishing OA with us
Learn more about our Editor-in-Chief
The journal publishes guest-edited Topical Collections on emerging hot topics of relevance to all aspects of water research. Our Topical Collections allow readers to quickly identify research on subject areas of especial interest to them.