Autonomous Intelligent Systems (AIS) publishes peer-reviewed original, invited, survey and review papers that promote and disseminate scientific discovery, knowledge and applications in the fields of autonomous intelligent systems, which are equipped with abilities such as sensing and perception, data processing and information fusion, intelligent decision making, cognition and mental development, learning and adaption, communications and computation, thus can achieve a high level of autonomy to perform missions without human intervention or can naturally interact and collaborate with humans.
- Autonomous Intelligent Systems is an Open Access publication and an article-processing charge (APC) is levied on articles that are accepted for publication by the Editors. The APC for this journal is covered by Tongji University.
- Open access policy allows maximum visibility of articles published in the journal as they are available to a wide, global audience.
- The journal offers a fast publication schedule whilst maintaining rigorous peer review; all articles must be submitted online, and peer review is managed fully electronically (articles are distributed in PDF form, which is automatically generated from the submitted files).
- Online publication in Autonomous Intelligent Systems gives you the opportunity to publish large datasets, large numbers of color illustrations and moving pictures, to display data in a form that can be read directly by other software packages so as to allow readers to manipulate the data for themselves, and to create all relevant links.
- Jie Chen
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about publishing OA with us