Biomedical Engineering Education is an interdisciplinary, international journal that presents articles on the practice and scholarship of education in bioengineering, biomedical engineering, and its allied fields. Biomedical Engineering Education documents and shares advances in the field as educators support students’ learning in these rapidly evolving fields. The journal publishes a wide range of topics to advance the quality of all levels of biomedical engineering education through academic articles and communications that reflect the interdisciplinary nature of the field. Biomedical Engineering Education includes Research, Innovation, Teaching Tips, Perspectives, and Review articles that cover curriculum design; engineering education research; novel course content, laboratory experiments and demonstrations; program highlights; assessment of teaching and learning in BME; P-12 educational outreach in BME; and advising and professional development of BME students.
- Shares evidence-based practices and teaching tips in biomedical engineering education
- Enhances the quality of biomedical engineering education through research and scholarship
- An official journal of the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES)
- Uniquely focuses on education in biomedical engineering, bioengineering, and related fields
- Ann Saterbak
- Deputy Editors-in-Chief
- Brian P. Helmke,
- Aileen Huang-Saad
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
Enhancement of Stay-at-Home Learning for the Biomechanics Laboratory Course During COVID-19 Pandemic
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Submit your manusript to this topical Special Issue!