NEW WITH SPRINGER STARTING FROM JANUARY 2021!
(Previous volumes and issues can be found at : https://caep.ca/cjem-backfiles/)
Since 1999 the Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine is the publication platform for the communication and exchange of current work and ideas inspiring excellence in emergency medical care; it is an essential resource for emergency physicians in rural, urban or academic settings that reflect the growing interest in emergency medicine, both as a medical discipline and an expanding field for research. It is one of the top journals in its field and is the respected official journal of the Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians
- Canada’s unique academic journal in Emergency Medicine and the official publication of the Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians.
- By providing a forum for research in Emergency Medicine, we connect emergency physicians and ensure that your article can be easily discovered, accessed, understood, used and shared - and act as a springboard for further discovery
- As a leading journal in Emergency Medicine education, we aim to build long-term relationships with researchers, providing expert guidance, training and support
- Ian Stiell
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 2.410 (2020)
- Impact factor
- 2.257 (2020)
- Five year impact factor
A review of secondary interfacility trauma transfers meeting provincial prehospital trauma triage guidelines
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Multidisciplinary quality improvement initiative to optimize acute neurovascular imaging for transient ischemic attack or minor stroke
Authors (first, second and last of 11)
CJEM is grateful to those who so beautifully contributed to the artistic side of science
Go through an EiC selection of articles from the July 2021 issue.
Free access till September 20th!
We collect here a selection of CJEM videos by the most renowned emergency medicine specialists
Have a look at the CJEM shares through social media in the past month & year, and discover the most trending articles
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service