MRS Bulletin is one of the most widely recognized and highly respected publications in advanced materials research. Each month, MRS Bulletin provides a comprehensive overview of a specific materials theme topic, along with materials news and features, industry and policy developments, and MRS and materials-community news and events. Written by leading experts, the overview theme articles are useful references for specialists, but are also presented at a level understandable to a broad scientific audience. In 2021, the Bulletin launches MRS Bulletin Impact, a premier outlet for high-profile original materials research, published monthly as a section of MRS Bulletin.
The annual MRS Bulletin Postdoctoral Publication Prize recognizes postdoctoral researchers for their intellectual merit, the impact of their research and scholarship, and their interest in science communications and scientific writing.
In addition, MRS Bulletin presents MRS OnDemand webinars each month. These events complement the MRS Bulletin’s monthly theme topic.
- Gopal R. Rao
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 5.177 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 5.394 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
Manipulation and statistical analysis of the fluid flow of polymer semiconductor solutions during meniscus-guided coatin
Authors (first, second and last of 9)
Keep up-to-date with the latest development in materials research.
MRS Bulletin Impact is a premier outlet for high-profile original materials research, published monthly as a section of MRS Bulletin.
The MRS OnDemand Webinar Series offers free, live webinars throughout the year, providing valuable educational information on timely, interdisciplinary topics.
The Materials Research Society can be found on a number of different social media platforms!
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Co-Publisher information
- Materials Research Society
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Current Contents Collections / Electronics & Telecommunications Collection
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- FIZ Karlsruhe
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Social Science Citation Index
- TD Net Discovery Service