The journal's mission is to publish innovative and thought-provoking theoretical, conceptual, empirical and methodological contributions that will enhance and develop the field of international, transnational, comparative and global criminology and criminal justice.
The journal welcomes scientific articles, commentaries, and book reviews.
- Welcoming papers on a wide range and variety of topics and approaches
- Multi-disciplinary, drawing from disciplines such as criminology, sociology, political science, anthropology, law and society, and psychology.
- Targeting a broad international, geographically diverse audience
- Editorial leadership team brings many years of research and publishing expertise
- Affiliated with the Division of International Criminology of the American Society of Criminology
- Ineke Haen Marshall
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
Publish in a Special Issue in International Criminology.
International Criminology seeks proposals for thematic issues.
Thematic issue: Global Perspectives on Black Lives Matter
International Criminology seeks proposals for thematic symposia.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service