As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
The journal's mission is to publish innovative and thought-provoking theoretical, conceptual, empirical and methodological contributions that will enhance and develop the field of international, transnational, comparative and global criminology and criminal justice.
The journal welcomes scientific articles, commentaries, and book reviews.
- Welcoming papers on a wide range and variety of topics and approaches
- Multi-disciplinary, drawing from disciplines such as criminology, sociology, political science, anthropology, law and society, and psychology.
- Targeting a broad international, geographically diverse audience
- Editorial leadership team brings many years of research and publishing expertise
- Affiliated with the Division of International Criminology of the American Society of Criminology
- Ineke Haen Marshall
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
Contact information for the Book Review Editor