Guest-Edited Thematic Collections - Calls for Papers
SN Social Sciences will publish themed Article Collections dedicated to important and emerging areas of scholarship related to the advancement of the social sciences. All Collections will be guest-edited by active academics.
SN Social Sciences welcomes proposals for Collections. These can be linked to conferences or symposia, or be standalone. A Collection proposal form can be requested by contacting the editorial team: email@example.com
Submissions are open for all thematic Collections listed below. Articles should be submitted through the journal's submission system. During the submission procedure, please select the relevant Collection from the section/category (drop-down menu).
Open Calls for Papers
- Agent‐Based Modelling: Applications in Policy Modelling
- Digital Hate and (Anti-)Social Media
- Social and Spatial Inequalities: Processes, Impacts and Policies
- Mixed Research Methods in the Training of Social Sciences Teachers
- Synthetic Media and Synthetic Reality: From Deepfakes to Virtual Worlds
- Narrative, Emotions, and Social Change between Global and Local Space
- Reimagining STEM Learning and Development in Early Childhood: Play-based Challenges and Perspectives
- Challenges and Limits to Personal Diplomacy