As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
New Journal for 2021!
As the official journal of the Global Implementation Society, Global Implementation Research and Applications (GIRA) seeks rigorous studies, perspectives and experiences, commentaries and other types of submissions from researchers, policy makers, and stakeholders that may focus upon, but are not limited to:
- Context analysis, readiness, and capacity development
- Development, application, and testing of implementation tools and measures
- Implementation theory, frameworks and models
- Implementation-focused planning, design, and evaluation
- Implementation policies, strategies, and processes
- Innovation fidelity, adaptation, feasibility, replication, sustainability, and de-implementation
- Policy implementation, systems intervention, scale up, and sustainment
Implementation research and practice shape organizational climate and culture, quality improvement, and change management in behavioral health and child welfare, in education, health and justice systems, as well as in economics, engineering, information technology, manufacturing, and in public policy. Participants from any discipline in any of these sectors or endeavors can learn from each other.
GIRA invites contributions using a range of methodological approaches and data sources. The journal publishes scholarly papers, brief reports, systematic and scoping reviews, protocols, and commentaries.
- Rosalyn Bertram
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available