The Indian Journal of Orthopaedics (IJO) (ISSN 0019- 5413) is the official publication of the Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA) and is published on bi-monthly basis. The journal, was first published on June 1, 1967, and now reaches to over 11000 members of IOA, making it one of the most read surgical speciality journals in South-East Asia.
- * One of the most widely read surgical sub-specialty journal from South-East Asia
- Lalit Maini
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
Steroid Injection and Biomarker Levels in the Treatment of Unicameral Bone Cysts: Can we Estimate the Result?
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)