Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering publishes both theoretical and experimental original research articles which explore or exploit new ideas and techniques in three main areas: structural engineering, mechanics of materials and materials science.
The aim of the journal is to advance science related to structural engineering focusing on structures, machines and mechanical systems. The journal also promotes advancement in the area of mechanics of materials, by publishing most recent findings in elasticity, plasticity, rheology, fatigue and fracture mechanics. The third area the journal is concentrating on is materials science, with emphasis on metals, composites, etc., their structures and properties as well as methods of evaluation.
In addition to research papers, the Editorial Board welcomes state-of-the-art reviews on specialized topics. All such articles have to be sent to the Editor-in-Chief before submission for pre-submission review process. Only articles approved by the Editor-in-Chief in pre-submission process can be submitted to the journal for further processing. Approval in pre-submission stage doesn't guarantee acceptance for publication as all papers are subject to a regular referee procedure.
ACME does not accept manuscripts containing:
• Simulation with no experimental verification and/or which gives no new insight into the process.
• The analysis of material properties or product performance without reference to the processing which caused them or their application.
Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering is an official journal ofWrocław University of Technology.
- Zbigniew Gronostajski
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 3.672 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 3.561 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Authors (first, second and last of 8)
Mechanical performance of overlap connections with grout-filled anchor reinforcements in embedded metal corrugated pipe
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- Current Contents/Engineering, Computing and Technology
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)