Aims and scope
Therapeutic Innovation & Regulatory Science (TIRS) publishes peer-reviewed original research, review articles, commentaries, and letters to the editor on medical product discovery, development, regulation, access, and policy.
As the official scientific journal of the Drug Information Association (DIA), TIRS provides a unique platform for researchers, regulators, developers, patient advocacy groups, payers, and other healthcare decision-makers from around the globe to convert scientific innovations and tools from across the entire medical product lifecycle into practical solutions that advance human health.
The journal focuses on the following areas:
- Clinical Trials
- Product Development and Innovation
- Regulatory Science and Policy
- Medical Product Value, Pricing, and Payment Reforms
- Coverage and Access Policy
- Patient Engagement and Patient-Centered Product Development
- Diversity and Inclusion from early clinical development to access
- Pharmacovigilance and Product Safety
- Real World Evidence (RWE) Development and Use in Regulatory and Access Decision-Making
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).