Systems Microbiology and Biomanufacturing (SMAB) aims at providing a platform for high-quality research in the interdisciplinary areas of industrial microbiology and biomanufacturing process development.
Papers of SMAB deal with the following aspects:
· Food Microbiology and Biotechnology
Brewing microbiome, fermentation food engineering, food enzymology, lactic acid bacteria and probiotics, and food ingredient biomanufacturing.
· Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology
Evolutionary engineering, recombinant protein expression, protein engineering, directed evolution, and biocatalysis.
· Metabolic Engineering and Synthetic Biology
Rational and systems metabolic engineering, synthetic gene expression regulatory elements, genetic circuit construction and dynamic pathway regulation, gene assembly and genome engineering, and non-native or non-natural product biosynthesis.
· Fermentation Engineering
Advanced monitoring technology for fermentation, product fermentation and separation, bioprocess engineering and bioreactor, intelligent monitoring and advanced control technology, and systems fermentation engineering.
- Systems Microbiology and Biomanufacturing provides a platform for high-quality research in the interdisciplinary areas of industrial microbiology and biomanufacturing process development.
- Dedicated and professional editorial team to serve the authors.
- No fee for online publication.
- Free access in 2021 and 2022.
- Yan Xu
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Removal and recovery of nutrients and value-added products from wastewater: technological options and practical perspective
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- CAB Abstracts
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service