Journal of Sedimentary Environments (JSE), published since 2016, intends to give support to the international community that works in the field of Sedimentary Geology and related topics.
JSE accepts Original Articles, Review Articles, Case Reports and Short Communications related to modern and past sedimentary processes, geological records of changes in the Lithosphere, Hydrosphere, Atmosphere and Biosphere systems, the nature of interacting processes between climate system (paleoclimatology), evolution of sedimentary systems, geological oceanography, environmental history recorded in sedimentary rocks, records of life evolution, influence of sedimentary processes on benthic organisms, interactions between living organisms and sedimentary processes, environmental coastal dynamics and management, environmental impact assessment, natural and anthropogenic stressors, man-environment interaction, marine and coastal geology, mineral resources, and medical and environmental geology.
JSE has a strong and international group of Associate Editors highly qualified in the various scientific fields to evaluate and support the publication of studies. This journal team aims to provide rapid publication of high quality work, supported by original, coherent, and meaningful databases, using multi-proxy and multi-disciplinary methodological approach on topics within the scope of JSE.
- Journal of Sedimentary Environments (JSE) Presents new findings and developments in the areas of past and present sedimentary environments, supports the international research community that primarily works in the field of Sedimentary Geology focusing on past sedimentary processes, their resultant recorded environments, as well and their modern analogues. Research will also be accepted from interdisciplinary research effecting modern sedimentary environments related to both environmental and anthropogenic processes.
- Maria Virgínia Alves Martins
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
Fortnightly variability of total suspended solids and bottom sediments in a macrotidal estuarine complex on the Brazilian northern coast
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Sedimentation history and depositional model of Palaeo-Mesoproterozoic Tadpatri Formation, Cuddapah Basin, India
Living benthic foraminifera of Santos continental shelf, southeastern Brazilian continental margin (SW Atlantic): chlorophyll-a and particulate organic matter approach
Authors (first, second and last of 14)
Impacts of hydrodynamics and pollutants on foraminiferal fauna distribution in the Santos Estuary (SE Brazil)
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the 3rd Mediterranean Congress on Bio-analysis CMB 2019, which will take place in Mahdia Tunisia, from the 13th to 15th December, 2019.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Astrophysics Data System (ADS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar