The "Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology" publishes significant and up-to-date articles within the fields of experimental and clinical oncology. The journal, which is chiefly devoted to Original papers, also includes Reviews as well as Editorials and Guest editorials on current, controversial topics. The section Letters to the editors provides a forum for a rapid exchange of comments and information concerning previously published papers and topics of current interest. Meeting reports provide current information on the latest results presented at important congresses.
The following fields are covered: carcinogenesis - etiology, mechanisms; molecular biology; recent developments in tumor therapy; general diagnosis; laboratory diagnosis; diagnostic and experimental pathology; oncologic surgery; and epidemiology.
- Official Journal of the German Cancer Society (Deutsche Krebsgesellschaft)
- Publishes significant and up-to-date articles within the fields of experimental and clinical oncology
- Presents original papers, reviews, rapid communications, letters and editorials
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Klaus Höffken
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 3.332 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.014 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 14 days
- Acceptance to publication: 8 days
- Downloads: 268,469 (2018)