The European Journal of Pediatrics (EJPE) is a leading peer-reviewed medical journal which covers the entire field of pediatrics. The editors encourage authors to submit original articles, reviews, short communications, and correspondence on all relevant themes and topics.
EJPE is particularly committed to the publication of articles on important new clinical research that will have an immediate impact on clinical pediatric practice. The editorial office very much welcomes ideas for publications, whether individual articles or article series, that fit this goal and is always willing to address inquiries from authors regarding potential submissions. Invited review articles on clinical pediatrics that provide comprehensive coverage of a subject of importance are also regularly commissioned.
The short publication time reflects both the commitment of the editors and publishers and their passion for new developments in the field of pediatrics.
EJPE is active on social media (@EurJPediatrics) and we invite you to participate.
EJPE is the official journal of the European Academy of Paediatrics (EAP) and publishes guidelines and statements in cooperation with the EAP.
EJPE publishes across all relevant fields of research, including but not restricted to:
gastroenterology and hepatology
growth and development
hematology and oncology
immunology and allergology
intensive care medicine
medical genetics and metabolic diseases
nephrology and urology
preventive pediatrics and epidemiology
psychology and psychiatry, and adolescent medicine
- One of the world’s leading publications, covering the field of pediatrics in all its aspects
- Internationally recognized for making important developments in pediatrics available to a broad public readership
- Fast dissemination of new research due to rapid publication
- Peter de Winter
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 2.188 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.143 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 82 days
- Acceptance to publication: 13 days
- Downloads: 440,040 (2018)